She has such a sweet little voice. She reminds me of my Brynna, always singing! Now, I have to ask, were you really recording that while you were driving?
I think she is so cute Andrea. I love to hear little children singing. It is really neat when they learn whole songs by themselves. She has the same little "english accent" my Brady has!
7 comments:
that was soooo cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks! look at that long hair! i love it!
She has such a sweet little voice. She reminds me of my Brynna, always singing! Now, I have to ask, were you really recording that while you were driving?
So sweet! It is so great to have the technology to record their sweet little voices before they get too grown up!
That's just adorable!
How sweet!! Mom is going to ball when she sees that :) Lil has the cutest little voice. It just kills me that she and Eli can't play together!
That was SOO dang cute!!!
When Parker sings that song he has a lyrics change, "with parents, kinda weird!" Think he's trying to tell me something?
I think she is so cute Andrea. I love to hear little children singing. It is really neat when they learn whole songs by themselves. She has the same little "english accent" my Brady has!
Post a Comment