Monday, December 7, 2009
Avon....yep, Avon
If any of you have tried avon, you know they have great stuff....and if you haven't tried it, guess what~ they have great stuff. haha. ....skin so soft, anew face creams, makeup, perfumes, etc., BUT they also carry cute Mark jewelry, clothes and gifts. Seriously...cute stuff! And they have amazingly great deals!! So now I'm selling it because it combines many of my favorite things~ good products, shopping ;), bargains, and connecting with friends near and far. I have an avon store that you guys can order from (the link is at the right), and your order will get to you no matter where you live in relation to me in 2-3 days for $5 in shipping no matter how big your order is. If you live near me, you can chose to have me bring it to you for no shipping fee but my deliveries only come every 2 weeks. So check out my site, there are really good gifts for everyone, even kids and men. And if any of you have a favorite thing that you already use from avon, tell me....I love the vitamoist lotion and one of my friends in California just told me that she and her kids swear by the aloe lipbalm. So let me know what you think! Oh, and Merry Christmas ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrea, You are going to be a great Avon rep I can just tell by your offers. So, I got your email and I don't have much time but do you have a recommendation for a hand cream that will help splitting open hands? If so, I need two. But I will try and check out the site. But now I have to go to bed. I hope you do awesome. Good luck, let me know, and Merry Christmas to you too!
a-ha! This is where the emails are coming from :) jk When the holidays are over I want to order some stuff. I really loved the cinnamon (or spice?) chapstick, it's part of the holiday collection and we recently had a spa day at church where they used the skin so soft and it was amazingggg. Might have to get that. Good luck! I hope you have lots of success.
Post a Comment