It's official! Bremen got his orders today...we'll be moving to San Diego in June! We thought we had another year here in Charleston but we were wrong!
We can't wait to get back to our family, our friends, low humidity weather without many mosquitoes, Utah only a day drive away, a cabin in the mountains only 2 hours away, In n out burgers, meeting Oma and Rach at Nordstrom and Disneyland ;)
We're seriously gonna miss our ward here and the incredible friends we've made...I try not to think about that part :( we'll also miss the rich history in Charleston, the plantations, the spanish moss in the live oaks, the warm, shallow beach water only 5 minutes from home, good Low Country cuisine, and the polite manners that only the South has these days.
And so begins a new chapter in our lives...bittersweet. But mostly sweet ;)
9 comments:
So happy for you guys! It will be so great for you to be back closer to family. How long will you be in San Diego? Is Bremen doing residency there? Come up to Seattle for a visit!
How Exciting! Oh ow I miss California...
Yeah! I'm sad you have to leave your new friends, but I'm super excited that you'll be so close now! We'll get to see you guys way more often!!! And we get to meet little Van :D
that is so awesome! I am so excited for you. I heard a couple days ago and it seems like there will be a lot of family there with my parents there all the time too. How fun to be close to family again. And Disneyland...so so jealous! Are you guys gonna be there for good?
It is so hard to leave friends, but you are such a sweet person you will have no problem making new friends. Plus, it's got to have been hard to be so far across the country from your family since you are all so close. Change is scary, but with each change comes new experiences and growth! Good luck with the move!
aaahh!!! how fun for you guys! I'm glad you sound so happy! When do you leave? We should make a trip down before you leave!
WOO HOO! CONGRATS!! I know what you mean about the bittersweet feeling, we will just have to console each other at Nordstroms and Dland :) I'm over the moon excited that we will be 'nieghbors' again!
Yay!! So happy for you!! If you pass through St. Louis at all on your drive back home to CA, we've got a guest room and would LOVE to see you guys!!
We are so excited that you will be in San Diego with Jake & Rach. Can't wait to see your critters! It will be a fun to BBQ at your folk's house - just like old times ~:-}
Post a Comment