I've missed these places for years!!! Now that we're back in California, we decided to take our kids up the coast to the places we've always loved visiting.

~ The Ventura Harbor~ we love eating at Andria's....fish & chips and clam chowder...yum!

~ Solvang~ one of my favorite places ever! This place is full of memories for me...going with my family or with Sue & Brittany or Norma & Rach and all with Oma (my mom) too ofcourse!!

~ The Madonna Inn, San Luis Obispo~ such a fun place....super eccentric! We had to get a couple of their one of a kind goblets to add to our collection :)

~Cannery Row, Monterey~

~Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey~
3 comments:
You guys are making your rounds! We love those places too!
I miss Solvang! Definitely need to come visit you guys!
I'm loving the pic of the kids in the shoe! They are all so darn cute. We are LOVING living close to you guys again!
Post a Comment