Friday, February 22, 2008

Elder Camp (Josh)


I told you my mom wouldn't like the other pic of Josh! So here's a more recent one!

2 comments:

laurdacooj said...

This is so strange, how we grow up but can't picture anyone else to! I remember us playing YEARS ago and Josh was 4 or 5 years old! I guess it makes sense though, were not the only ones getting older? ha ha!

Callaway Family Fun said...

okay, i am so excited about your blog!! it is adorable & i just discovered it today. it looks like you guys are having some awesome adventures, i am begging conor to take us out there to visit! so, my template came from my sister-in-law. she knows all kinds of cool tricks & she even has her own blog all about it. click on "tara & brett" on my other blogs & then go to "tara's blogs" on hers & there is one that is all about digital scrapbooking. i haven't quite figured it out myself, but i'm not super computer literate either!!