Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Day Trip to NYC

Lexi, Lily & Dane in Central Park on Saturday
Rock climbing with Daddy
Dane being Spiderman

6 comments:

rvan said...

Andrea, I totally blog hopped!! I'm so happy you blog. Your family is so cute, and I'm so jealous of where you live!! Let's house swap!!
It's great to see what you guys are up too, so much easier this way huh? Feel free to check out my blog rvanfam5@blogspot.com
Randi

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Hey Andrea,
Looks like you guys had fun in NYC. We didn't even get a chance to see Central Park when we went. Lets meet up there sometime. It only took me 2hours 15 minutes to get there. How long does it take you?

Elaine said...

Andrea--
Your trip to NYC looks like so much fun! David and I went in December and it was great! We promised to take the kids back, so now we have another trip to plan. Hopefully this time when it is warmer...
Elaine

Michelle said...

hey lady! what fun pictures! I'm so glad you're blogging.

laurdacooj said...

Hi Andrea! I found your blog thru DeAnn's. Your family is so cute! How is life going? What are you doing back east? We live in Colorado now and love it! Hope all is well!!!

becky said...

I was feeling bad for blog hopping, but apparantly I am not the only one =)I am so glad I found a way to contact you! I had asked Jakes wife for your # awhile back but never got around to calling you (middle of moving)... So anyhow, your family is SO adorable! And what a fun place to be living!email me sometime!
rcl8on@msn.com
we can catch up!