
My girls...
Good kids...
A beautiful day...
We had such a great trip to Utah. It was quick (36 hours), but wonderful and memorable. We got to stay with the Callaways, which was so fun!! They have such sweet kids and we were so comfortable! The kids had so much fun, they asked if we could live in Utah, I had to inform them that submarines can't get to Utah, so we won't live there any time soon. At this point, they think we get to live anywhere, a few months at a time!


4 comments:
The pics are gorgeous! Now...how come I didn't see you:)
Your kids are darling. They have such beautiful eyes. Any plans on a fourth yet?
I'm glad you guys had fun on your super-quick trip! The kids are so cute! We miss them :( Eli actually said Lily the other day when I was looking at pictures! I'm not sure if he has good memories or bad...hehe jk, I think he misses her too!
Those are some beautiful pictures! Too bad submarines can't make it out here cuz we would all sure love it if you guys could move back!!!
Post a Comment