Dane & Lexi started school today, it's Lexi's first day of school EVER! It was very surreal packing her lunch and dropping her off. They were really excited but a little shy. Amazingly, I didn't cry, I was too busy consoling Lily...she was so sad they had to go that she cried all the way there and back, poor girl. Busy times for us parents! On the other hand I actually have time to blog now!!
7 comments:
Boy I can't believe Lexi is in Kindergarten now! She is getting so big. Dane looks so handsome and looking very protective of his little sister. :) Katie starts school tomorrow and I'm sure Alyssa will have a little adjustment too like Lily. She would always ask if it was time to got get Katie from school. I won't have kids to watch this year so it will be just Alyssa for a few more months! It definately is an adjustment to only have 1 at home! Your house looks so cute! I'm sure the kids like exploring and having all kinds of adventures!
Are your kids really that old? It doesn't seem right...BArtel was cracking up at your comment about his "face picture" I think I say an evil twinkle in his eye after reading about the cabbage patch kids...Now if you'll excuse me I must go warn co-co and annie to hide their dolls.
Wow! They look so cute in their little uniforms! I love the house! It is so charming. I can't wait to come and see you guys!
They look so grown up! I can't believe it! I don't want them to grow up!! I miss the kids so much...I really wished we lived 2 minutes from each other again :(
I'm sure Lily will miss her pals but I'm sure she'll love all the attention she gets to herself while they are at school!
I just saw your map widget, we need to get Jake to check your blog so you can have a little red dot from across the ocean!
Isn't it crazy how much more time you have when they go to school? I love the one-on-one time with the little ones though - even though they'd rather go do something fun. In Brynna's words, "It's not fair"!
That is sooooo sweet! Your kiddos are so adorable, I hope they're loving school & you're getting a little time to yourself!
Post a Comment