Thursday, August 7, 2008

New House

This is our new house in Charleston, South Carolina. We've really been enjoying it. Things are finally about settled, all the boxes are unpacked and we've already had visitors! Bremen's parents and sis came out for a week. We had a great time exploring Charleston, Hard Rock Park, and Boone Hall Plantation just down the street from us (it was in the Notebook as her summer home & it was in North & South as Orrie's plantation). We've been busy, sorry it's been awhile.

The kids have been loving our new yard, it even had a treehouse already! More posts to come, I promise ;)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

dang girl! what an amazing house. It is so pretty! I am so glad you finally posted something! haha! I just miss you and feel like if you aren't posting...that I have no idea what is going on with you! I am still so glad that you guys stayed with us on that random night. It was so fun to see you guys, even for a few hours. Love ya!

Tera said...

Your new house is darling! Unpacking is the pits, but it is always fun to see how things fit in a new house.

Elaine said...

Wow! Great house! I love the South. The trees in your yard are so beautiful--it is making me miss North Carolina. I was thinking about you today and wondering about your new house and how you were getting settled, so it is fun that you posted this today. Keep the posts coming! And make sure to send your new address so we can keep in touch.

The Borman Family said...

Oh Andrea! I love your new house. It looks vintage. My sister Kenna lived in I want to say Goosecreek? Anyway right there and I got to tour Charleston. I love it! So much history. So beautiful! I hope you are enjoying your new home and being able to settle.

Summers Family said...

Your house is so cute! We would love to come visit sometime. My mom and I are missing the late night Nertz games!

becky said...

What an adorable place!! I am glad you are starting to feel settled enough to post! =) I've missed ya...

Jake & Rachel said...

Jake says your place is awesome! I hope to see it sometime soon too!! I bet your kids are having a blast in your yard and that treehouse...

rvan said...

Cute house!! I'm jealous of all the green too!! I wish I could move there..Dang Arizona Oven.