Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!


Hope you all are enjoying your Holiday! We are hangin' out here in South Carolina away from family :( But hopefully we'll get to see family soon for Dane's baptism! Packages & cards are all sent and finally I have a moment to blog...sorry for the break. We miss all our friends from Bethesda & Yorba Linda & from growing up in the AV, but have had so much fun catching up with you guys on facebook. We feel blessed by this season and the great opportunity we have to spend a bit more time teaching our children about our Savior and the miracle of his birth and life and Atonement and reminding ourselves too, ofcouse. Love to you all and safe travels!




4 comments:

Elaine said...

Isn't it such a relief to finally finish everything on that Christmas "to do" list? I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I love the picture of your kiddoes.

Jake & Rachel said...

Merry Christmas guys!! That picture is so cute of the kids :) My parents have it hanging in the hall with all the other cards and when Eli walks by and notices it he points to each cousin and says their name!

Tera said...

Merry Christmas! So much to be thankful for this year! But one of the things I am most thankful for is connecting with old friends. It helps me feel like there is a whole world going on outside my little home, and that I am a part of it! Thanks for all your blogs, we love to read what is going on with your family!

Williams Family said...

Merry Christmas to you all!!!! Cute picture of your kids!!!