Lily loved watching them danced and clapped and jumped up and down at the end of each performance.Lexi is front and center wearing jeans, boots, braids and a hat. She's got a huge grin~ she was so happy to see us at her first school performance :) Dane's is the second video....he is behind the girl that is front right. He's wearing brown chaps and vest and if you watch closely at the end of his dance you can see him panting in exaggerated exhaustion and pretending to wipe sweat from his forehead~ silly kid!!
8 comments:
That is SO cute!! Lexi is a little performer! I hope you can get Dane's up, I want to see that one too. I love her little shirt with the horses ;) she's the perfect little cowgirl!
What talent! I am really impressed with your kids school performance. I think our kids usually do some cheesy lip sink thing. This is really cute!
Andrea,
I've been following your blog. I'm Amy Barron formally DeMucha we were in Leona Valley Ward together many many years ago. My Mom may have been you seminary teacher.
I think your kids are adorable! Reading your blog brings back lots of memories for me. While my husband was in the Navy we lived in the Charleston area. We were in the North Charleston Ward.
My husbad & I lived there twice actually once for six months while he went to school then a few years later he got shore duty and he was an instructor at the Nuculear Prototype training command. That time we were there 3 1/2 years. Our younger 2 kids were born there. We LOVED it there! We loved Cypress Gardens way out in Monks corner past Goose Creek. The Children's Museuem of the Lowcountry is GREAT it's downtown! You won't want to miss the Holiday Festivle of Light on James Island it's amazing. I think our favorite family resturant was Sticky Fingers. Sorry to go on and on,we just loved it there. We are in New Mexico now which we do like a lot, but will always miss the South. Hope you don't mind me reading your blog.
-Amy
the videos are hilarious! miss you!
yay! You got Dane's up. Him wiping the sweat away is too funny! I can just imagine his southern accent now..you're kids are talented in so many ways! I miss them :( Give them big hugs for me!!
That is too cute!! Those are video you will love to watch as the kids grow. The kids look so cute in their cowgirl clothes!!
these are so so cute! I love the videos- your kids have got some good moves- just like their mom:).
Hey- I'm doing Christmas cards and just started writing your address and noticed I only have your Yorba Linda address??? That's pretty old, huh? Will you please send me your new one. My email address is laurdacooj@hotmail.com. Happy December to you:)
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog as well. It is fun to hear from people from years ago and see what everyone is doing now. I also think it's cool your where I was a few years ago. Most people don't know much about Charleston & have never been there. I know Mt. Pleasent pretty good. I had a friend there. That's where we went to the beach isle of palms, and where there was some good shopping. I was all the way up in North Charleston past the Naval Hospital, past Northwoods Mall almost to Goose Creek. We had a house in Northwoods Estates. We miss the area & all the beautiful sites. In the spring and summer the county parks have water parks open. It's really a great area.
Has your husband been or will he ever be staitioned on a sub or a ship?
-Amy
Post a Comment