After ten years of not having a dog we finally did it! I couldn't resist Lexi's BEGGING puppy dog eyes any longer. Can I just say....I love craigslist! We found this little guy (we even found one of our houses on there), who's owners were gone too much and felt bad leaving him alone a lot. He's 7 mos. old and a handful, but very sweet. We actually got him free and he came with all his posh supplies....we're so happy to have him!!
8 comments:
Oooh my gosh, he's so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys, I'd love to have a dog. And I am also a big believer in craigslist. We got our piano on there (only a couple years old) for $350. I love it!
Wow! He is super cute! I've always loved beagles. I definitely can't show these pictures to my kids--they would be so jealous! They keep begging for a dog too, but somehow the fact that we keep moving deters us for now. Enjoy!
What a beautiful dog! Thats awesome that you found him on craigslist AND with all his stuff!
he is so dang cute! what a cute little guy!
you're brave!
i'm talking to mike about all the thanksgiving ideas. I'm not ignoring you, I promise! I will let you know as soon as I know!
good luck, that's all I'm gonna say....do you want my dog? I'll throw in all her stuff...
We have two 6 month old puppies because David and Chloe would always beg me. They're a handful but i'm sure once they get out of this puppy phase I'll appreciate them much more!! Good luck with the new dog she is cute. :)
Post a Comment