Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Jeans

Some of you may already know this, but jeans shopping is torture for me...and always has been. So when I find a pair I actually like it's a big deal, big enough to blog about! Which reminds me, I wish I could go back to my pre-baby body and try on jeans when I "thought" it was torture. It's bad enough that I only do it every 2-3 years and I wear them till they have holes and can't anymore for modesty purposes. Lily didn't even know what a dressing room was, she said "where are we going?" with big eyes as we walked in. Anyway, my new jeans are super comfy and pretty stylin' and under 30 bucks from Target, not as good as my last pair from Old Navy for $10, but not bad. I need them to be comfy because my belly's gonna grow soon....yeah, new jeans!!!

2 comments:

rvan said...

I totally understand the jean thing.. It's so exciting when you finally find the right pair!! I found a good pair of maternity jeans that cost way too much and I felt so bad, but guess what I wear everyday? Well right now sweats are my signature look. How about this Taylor my sis, just asked me to be her Maid of honor for her wedding in MAY!! Pray that I will fit into something!!! I know, it's her day not mine, but still a girls gotta look her best. This happened for Shereces wedding too!!

Jake & Rachel said...

ugh, Jeans are the WORST to shop for. I actually spent Saturday looking for some and failed, miserably. That's awesome you found some you liked at Target! And that is too funny about Lily. I think you have been depriving the poor girl, she doesn't know what shopping is?!