One of the greatest ideas we've taken from being in the Navy is field day! I like it anyway ;) Bremen suggested we start doing this one day each week where everyone helps deep clean the house. At first I was skeptical because it's hard to imagine anything getting cleaned in this house without my two hands doing it, (Bremen does help out more now that I'm prego). But the kids actually have enjoyed doing it and in no time the house is clean....it feels like a scene out of Enchanted!

Dane wiping down the couch and Lexi dusting the TV....

Lily even pitched in by mopping the floors....

and Bremen did dishes...........love it! haha
3 comments:
When I was pregnant with Ethan we switched from me always doing the cleaning to the family spending sat mornings doing it together. Even though sometimes it took a little longer to supervise the kids and keep them on track, I think it is good to work together as a family! Good job!
My kids help clean the house every Saturday. At first, it was more work than just doing it myself, but now, the older ones are pretty helpful. It will be worth it in the end.
So you must have been the Field Day Photographer? haha I love it. Every good military operation needs a supervisor ;) No I'm kidding, I bet you did more than your share of cleaning. I love this idea!!
Post a Comment