For any of you who check this once in awhile, I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever. I have lots of great excuses though......pregnancy, 3 wild kids home ALL DAY, moving and despite loving my new house I have yet to find a good place for the computer. I'll try to do better soon ;)
5 comments:
How's the unpacking coming? We just barely finished moving today and I get tired just looking at all the boxes...how did we get so much STUFF?!
It's off to IKEA for me, gotta get some organizer stuff. :)
you moved again? what? and don't worry about the lack of blogging...it happens to the best of us when we get prego...and I only had 1 kid at home!
I keep checking every week just to see if there are any updates :) but I know you are so busy. We miss you guys, give those kids extra hugs from me.
What the heck!! You better call me...I didn't know you moved. We want to come visit you...where do you live??
I don't blame you one bit!!! We missed you at the big Mecham reunion yesterday & I hope you're surviving the pregnancy...I'm sooooo sick of it!
Post a Comment