Friday, September 18, 2009

baby Van!

Van finally arrived on Thursday the 17th! He is 8lbs. 4oz. and 19 inches and so far seems to resemble both Dane and Lexi...it'll be fun to see how he changes in these next few days. We've been enjoying him so much...he's really sweet. It's been so fun to have older kids this time to be so excited with us~ they adore him!


My mom is out here to help and has been so great taking care of Dane, Lexi and Lily!!


Lexi was so sad to go home and leave Van behind at the hospital...it was sweet.




8 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations! He is perfect! Wish we lived closer so our little baby boys could grow up together! My nephew was born yesterday too!

laurdacooj said...

congratulations! he is perfect. i love to see your mom, she is such a great person!

Sherece said...

Congratulations Andrea! He is sweet! I love the peace that comes with a newborn, I hope you are enjoying this special time! Love- Sherece

Tera said...

Congrats Schultz family. I used to feel so sorry for mom's when they were having the 3rd of 4th baby, because it couldn't ever be as good as the first. Boy was I clueless. It just keeps getting better every time. He is so beautiful, but I'm not surprised because you have beautiful children. His skin looks perfect, not a bump on him. What is his middle name? He is a great size, just and ounce smaller than our fourth baby!

Michelle said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!! congrats! he is so cute! What a cute little nose! I just love babies! I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad your momma is there!

Michelle said...

oh - how was the delivery?!

Jake & Rachel said...

I just can't get over how beautiful he is. I am so wishing we lived near each other! I love the pics of the kids with Van, you can tell they love him so much already! And the one with Van looking over at Mom, so sweet!

Callaway Family Fun said...

Yay!!! Congrats you guys, he is adorable! And your right, it is the best to have older kids to help out isn't it! I bet they just love him to pieces...literally, huh?!