
At the ward party Dane won the 'best costume' award which was shocking to us because we threw his knight costume together at the very last minute. We have way too many dress up clothes at our house, but it does make for an easy halloween!
Lexi was Hermione from Harry Potter. Very fitting for her since I tell her she looks like Hermione every time her hair is big and frizzy (which is often with the South Carolina humidity). She always thanks me, I don't think she has figured out yet that it's not a compliment ;) I can tease her guilt-free since she gets her frizzy hair from me! haha




5 comments:
Very cute costumes and a very cute baby!
How cute! She totally looks like Hermione! I love Lily's little cat face, so cute!
You have the cutest kids! I am hoping we get to see you guys in February!
I love Super Van :) That made my day. And tell Lexi it's an honor to be Hermione! I was her for Halloween one year too :)
That black fur was a scarf?! Good job Annie, it turned out so cute, all the kids' costumes did! Halloween can get exausting with all the activities, but looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment