Dane made the Honor Roll! He's such a sweet kid and works so hard, I'm glad he got recognized for all his effort :) and Van is starting to smile~ it totally melts my heart!
Good job Dane! He must be doing pretty good in school. We're proud of him too! And Van's eyes are HUGE in that pic! He just looks so sweet. I can't believe he's starting to smile already.
5 comments:
Beautiful and smart boys!
Good job Dane! He must be doing pretty good in school. We're proud of him too! And Van's eyes are HUGE in that pic! He just looks so sweet. I can't believe he's starting to smile already.
you have the cutest little kids!
yeah for Dane! That's awesome. Van is so cute
sweet,sweet,sweet! i love your kiddos & i hope we get to see you guys again soon so we can meet little van!
Post a Comment