Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Countdown to Josh coming home...1 month to go!

Josh is one of the funniest people I know. I'm sure my mom doesn't like this one of him, but this is, in part, how I remember him....he constantly makes us laugh, and his humor is infectious!
Josh, when he first got to Montana. He always wished for white winters in California, I bet he's over that now!
I know it's been a long time since I've updated, so I'm bombarding you with pictures! Sorry it's kinda a travel log, the last couple of weekends we did day trips to Newport, Rhode Island & most recently to Brooklyn & NYC again. I doubt I'll be going anywhere for a while, Bremen is starting his more intense dive training soon. In a few weeks we head out to California for Josh's homecoming...yeah!!!! I've missed him sooo much. Since my mom didn't send me an updated picture of him, here are a couple of my favorites.

3 comments:

DeAnn McWhorter said...

We are excited for his homecoming too! Me and the kids plan on being there. He looks great. DeAnn

becky said...

wow I forgot he was the same age as my brother William! I haven't seen Josh since he was like 10! Amazing!

becky said...

When will you be in CA- we go in a few weeks too...