This is our cat Asher trying to nap while the kids are preoccupied and not chasing eachother screaming!
I love the picture of Lexi and Dane doing homework. They both look like they are concentrating so hard! :)
I wish we could come see you guys!! You don't happen to want to run up to Disneyworld real quick do you? We've got 5 day hopper passes...
Geez, that pic of Dane and Lexi doing homework makes them seem so old! Glad to see Asher make the blog! I think that is the first time!
I love how your kids love to do homework. This is funny to me because I just found out tonight(Sunday night) my 5th grade Ashlee had homework. Of course! Yeah she loves to sneak it in when she feels she has time. Good for them for loving it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture of Lexi and Dane doing homework. They both look like they are concentrating so hard! :)
I wish we could come see you guys!! You don't happen to want to run up to Disneyworld real quick do you? We've got 5 day hopper passes...
Geez, that pic of Dane and Lexi doing homework makes them seem so old! Glad to see Asher make the blog! I think that is the first time!
I love how your kids love to do homework. This is funny to me because I just found out tonight(Sunday night) my 5th grade Ashlee had homework. Of course! Yeah she loves to sneak it in when she feels she has time. Good for them for loving it!
Post a Comment