
As many of you may know, BYU football has begun! We've been having fun watching the games and getting calls from my brother Josh~ he gets to go to all the home games now that he's at BYU, he and Bremen are HUGE fans! I love the passes between Max Hall and his new bro-in-law Pitta, they're amazing!
And EVERY dry afternoon we take the kids out to ride their bikes around the neighborhood, they're getting really good...and fast. Bremen & I have to run to keep up with them.


So I put this chalkboard up in the kitchen and this is what Bremen puts on it....if any of you have the "good fortune" of watching Sponge Bob because of your kids, or in my case, my kids AND my husband, you'll recognize this phrase. And yeah, I get to hear the kids read this to me several times a day, lucky me!

Twilight Fans~~~I still can't believe that Midnight Sun (the new Twilight book from Edward's perspective) was leaked. I totally feel for Stephenie Meyer, she seems heartbroken, and rightly so. She has a great website StepenieMeyer.com, and after hearing that the leaked manuscript of Midnight Sun carried viruses, she decided to make the manuscript available on her site, virus free, for her fans. It's about 1/3 of the book, and it is sooo good!

8 comments:
Fun post! I know what you mean about those crazy afternoons. It has been quiet with just Kate and I each day, and then at 3:00 the craziness begins and doesn't end until about 9:00...or 9:30...or 10:00 depending on who keeps getting out of bed! We are also loving the BYU football games. Ben has Dane's same jersey and tries to sneak it back in his drawer so he can wear it every day. David is in Provo to go to the game this weekend with all his brothers and I am wishing I was there too!
So...I love the pic of Lily with two pacifiers. I have almost the exact same picture of Jack. He loves to do that and thinks it is so funny. I also know how you feel about Spongebob. Nick loves using Jack as an excuse to watch it.
I had no idea about Midnight Sun, how sad!!! I've gotta get on her site & read it immediately, though! It is so weird only having one child at home during the day, isn't it? And then INSANE after school...ha! ha!
Sounds like life is great for you guys. Isn't the little mundane things we do everyday like riding bikes and picking kids up from school make all of the best memories? Love it.
The chalkboard has me laughing! I remember the good ol' days watching some Spongebob with Bremen and the kids! haha. Looks like you guys are having so much fun, hopefully I can come visit soon. I'll call you about that.
And I wish I could take credit for being a baking genius! I read about the cake in a jar online, in some depressing 'military wives with deployed husbands' group I joined. Hey, I couldn't bet em, so I had to join em!! I'll post the recipe soon!!
SO your chalk board got me thinking about the days at the camp house. Except i think it was a dry erase board with Homer Simpsons boss boss drawn on it. That was up forever!!Good times!!
Get used to your kids correcting you, I am constantly having to back peddal. Especially with BArtel, he has the memory of an elephant...or Aunt Tamara, I'm not sure which.
Hey Bremen and Andrea. Nice to see your blog. I had to find it via like 4 other blogs. Your Kids are cute and you guys seem to be doing great. I've never been to Charleston, but it is the home to the greatest fantasy author of all time: Robert Jordan. And my sister loves the movie "North and South" and will be jealous that you live nearby that plantation. Well, visit our blog. (We dont get much trafic there so I need to activly solicit people to visit.)
yes, I agree the midnight sun was the best- i was so bummed it stoped before the field though dangit!! how are you? fun to catch up on your family!!
Post a Comment