
As moms we enjoy the moments when our kids are quietly playing.....but when it gets too quiet we know something's definately going on. And this is what led me to look for Lily the other day. What can I say, the girl loves stickers as do all my kids. I just thought she chose a unique way of displaying them, silly kid.
6 comments:
she's so funny. What a cute picture. miss you!
Why do kids do that. I've been meaning to tell you that our Lily has the same exact name as yours.Lillian Mae. Paul told us later that it was your daughters too. well, i guess it's just a super cute name. Mae is after my great grandma. what about yours?
What a cutie! She is obviously very artistic! Just keep her away from the tattoo parlor. lol!
At least it wasn't tissue boobies! Like mine!
I love that the stickers are on her and not all over the house! At least in her quiet moment she chose to decorate her cute little arms with something removable and not permanenet marker!
Oh Lily is so beautiful! That is such a cute little smile. I was going to say at least it was only stickers but I just noticed a lot of comments saying something like that. I know you have had many more naughty-quiet moments!!
Post a Comment