Congratulations Rachel & Jake! Brynn finally arrived! She's so beautiful, man they have gorgeous kids! And we are all about girls in my family, (except our little men, Dane & Eli), because Joe & Mandy found out they're having their 3rd baby girl!! We're so excited for you guys, and we can't wait to meet our neices!
Okay, I'm bombarding you with comments but how can I not comment on this post?! Brynn is a cutie, isn't she? :) And we already know Joe and Mandy's new girl will be gorgeous like her sisters. This family needs another boy....ready? haha
Andrea, I just wanted to say hi. I haven't seen you in forever but you guys have a beautiful fam. and it looks like you have been living quite an adventure. Beautiful places! I hope your family is continually blessed. Tell your mom I said hi! Carrie
4 comments:
Okay, I'm bombarding you with comments but how can I not comment on this post?! Brynn is a cutie, isn't she? :) And we already know Joe and Mandy's new girl will be gorgeous like her sisters. This family needs another boy....ready? haha
Pass on our congrats! She is so cute! how much did she weigh? she looks so tiny, of course I forget that mine were ever small...
sooo sweet! hope you guys are doing great, i am so jealous that you got to see the little mermaid on broadway!
Andrea, I just wanted to say hi. I haven't seen you in forever but you guys have a beautiful fam. and it looks like you have been living quite an adventure. Beautiful places! I hope your family is continually blessed. Tell your mom I said hi! Carrie
Post a Comment