Bremen's shot (or mine...we're still debating about it:) of the Empire State Building, from the top of The Rock, at sunset...
A really cool view, better I think, than from the top of the Empire State Building, because it's in your skyline and there's a great view of Central Park! We were hoping to see Conan there at Rockefeller Center, but couldn't find his big red hair, bummer.
Opa with Dane and Lex under the Brooklyn Bridge, on their way to our favorite NY pizza place.....and many others' favorite too, apparently! Oh, and this was only 1/2 the line to get in, and there was a whole other long line for take-out, but after a couple hours of grumbling and waiting, we finally satisfied our appetites!
The guys (my dad, Josh, and Bremen) in Central Park
4 comments:
what a fun trip to NY! I'm sad we never made it to visit you on CT!
Man, I miss NY! I wish we could have gone with you guys sometime! It looks like you had so much fun. And those skyline pictures are amazing!!!
How fun! It looks like everyone had a blast.
Wow, I am so glad you updated your blog. It was so fun catching up on you guys. Hope all is well with the moving....call me!
Post a Comment