Friday, June 13, 2008

Goodbye to Connecticut & Dive Training II

This is Bremen's dive suit.....just kidding. Bremen graduated today, and is now officially an Undersea Medical Officer. The training was physically and mentally challenging, but he had a great time!
THIS is Bremen's REAL dive suit......jk. No, the mustache is not real, but those legs ARE! Don't worry, these shorts were issued. Most of the facilities were built in the 60's, and at times Bremen thought he was working for the Dharma Initiative ;)

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Congrats to Bremen! We can't wait to see you guys--come over whenever you can!

Michelle said...

what a stud in his uniform! woo hoo! haha! Congrats to Bremen and your family for making it through all of this! You are one good wife! love you! and yes...I have to leave a comment on every post! i love comments!

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Dont even try to pass that molester mustache off as fake. Thats 100% authentic. It does go well with the daisy dukes though. Congratulations Konrad. Brian out.

rvan said...

Love the stash Bremen, you totally pull it off! Congratus on all your training being done! I do my first dive next month in Mexico...I'm so nervous! Any tips..I know, breathe right?