Although these 5 months were challenging for our family, we really enjoyed seeing New England, and getting a taste of the culture & history of this part of our country! We will miss the sea breeze, sailboats, lighthouse fog horns, chowder, sunsets and walks on the beach.
What a gorgeous place to live. You are so lucky to have been able to experience that. I guess with Bremen's line of work, you will always get to live in beautiful places by the sea?
Congratulations to Bremen on graduating! It's a relief to be done, right? I'm not sure when you guys are actually moving, but good luck! I hope it's a fun trip. Your pictures are awesome, and Dane is so handsome! It makes me sad to see how big he's getting. I feel like we're missing too much!!
3 comments:
that sunset is beautiful! What a cute picture of Dane...and all the other ones are cute too!
What a gorgeous place to live. You are so lucky to have been able to experience that. I guess with Bremen's line of work, you will always get to live in beautiful places by the sea?
Congratulations to Bremen on graduating! It's a relief to be done, right? I'm not sure when you guys are actually moving, but good luck! I hope it's a fun trip. Your pictures are awesome, and Dane is so handsome! It makes me sad to see how big he's getting. I feel like we're missing too much!!
Post a Comment