Look a little closer, at the mess behind her~~that blue card is what she started on, I guess when she ran out of room she suddenly realized she had a huge blank canvas to work on. Thank goodness I'm smart enough to only have washable markers accessable to this girl, especially when she's sleeping on my mom's 500 ct sheets!
5 comments:
ahh! I never saw that! These kids keep us busy with laundry. Yesterday I was able to make lasagna in peace and when I was done I wondered why Eli had been so good, then I found him in the bathroom trying to flush his blankie down the toilet!! Disgusting! I washed it three times.
Andrea, I found your blog! It's your cousin Lauren. I just love blogs to keep in touch. My family is thewaldramfamily.blogspot.com. I can't believe how much your family has grown, and they are so cute.
Lauren
Hey, I just found your blog! How fun to keep in touch with family through blogging! Your kids are so cute! Luckily abby hasn't figured out that markers color on things other than paper yet!
You're such a good mom! I would be too busy yelling to remember my camera! Good thing she's so adorable....we're excited to see you guys soon!
oh boy oh boy! Aren't kids great at keeping us on our toes!
Post a Comment