Monday, April 7, 2008

Jake's Mad Skills at Ping Pong



Bremen & Jake were having a great time with the action feature on our camera~~you would never know these guys are serious enough to be doctors from these pictures! I wonder what their patients would think of this?!

3 comments:

becky said...

men are just over grown boys didn't ya know! =)

Jake & Rachel said...

haha, I can't wait to show Jake this! He wouldn't let me put them up on my page! I don't think they would allow Jake to practice if they saw some of the things he does at home...

The Waldram Family said...

Oh my you should see some of the matches that go down at Alan and Dana's. I think if we ever have a Van Oostendorp family reunion we should have a ping pong tournament! How hilarious would that be. I didn't realize until I married Jason, how much of a big deal ping pong was to guys :)

Lauren