



So, the other day I looked out my window and saw these swans serenely gliding on the lagoon, so I quietly snuck out the front door...after a few seconds of taking shots, they got startled and flew away (their wings were pounding the air so hard, it was surprisingly loud). I felt really guilty that I scared them away, but as their wings flapping faded away, I noticed a little kid riding one of those rediculously loud plastic 3 wheelers, and realized he was the culpret....if you look closely at the first picture you can see him on the right. Not that he knew, my kids would've done the same thing. It just made me stop and think, I wonder how often we disturb or change the pattern of those around us without noticing.
1 comment:
this is beautiful! Your neighborhood is charming...what I can see:). Your pictures are so peaceful and pretty.
Post a Comment